One key to Brilex Industries' Success is our fabrication efficiency. Controlling the costs of a project begin at the initial stage.. fabrication.
For that reason Brilex has developed the most efficient layout and has invested heavily to maximize our value. Burning plates up to 12'' thick, fitting on machined tables, welding on positioners, thermal or vibratory stress relieving shot blasting, painting and inspection, all in one straight line... and all in-house. We have the ability to handle most any heavy plate fabrication. We also are fabricators of large steel component parts, we service the textile, electromechanical and custom tank fabrication industry. Brilex takes pride in its rebuilding and repair division that services many industries, just call for more information.
Brilex Industries is able to offer competitive fabrication and manufacturing of, high quality plate, structural, carbon, alloy and stainless steel fabrication. We do offer many CNC machining options as well. Large Diameter turning we do that. Check out our machining page for more information.
For more information regarding our capabilities see our Equipment Listing located on the Brilex "Facility Page"
Founded in 1996 by two brothers, Brian and Alex Benyo, Brilex Industries Inc.
CNC Oxyfuel Burning
- Gantry style CNC Burning Machine with (4) torches and 17’ x 42’ table capable of burning up to 12” thick
- Messer MG, Titan II Burning Machine with (1) HPR 260 Hi-Def Plasma & (4) Oxyfuel torches, 11’6” x 52’6” table capable of burning up to 8” thick
- Car bottom 12’ x 12’ x 26’-5” thermal stress furnace with 1550 deg. Capacity. (5) thermal couple chart recorders
- Vibratory Stress Relieving– (1) 2008 Meta-Lax Series 701 Stress Relieving and Weld Conditioning unit for stress relieving during and after welding. 40,000# capacity transducer. Unit has printer interface.
- Car-style Shot Blast room– 13’ x 9’ x 25’ long with recycling system and bag house.
- 20’ x 40’ Paint Booth with air make-up unit and transfer car
- 12’ x 12’ x 28’ long Paint Booth with transfer car
Machined Steel Fitting & Layout Tables
- (1) 10’ x 20’, (3) 8’ x 15’, (3) 6’ x 12’
- 100,000# capacity Turntable
- 70,000# capacity Ransom with variable speed rotation drives
- 24,000# capacity Cullen-Friestedt
- 16,000# capacity Worthington
- 6,000# capacity Worthington with variable speed control
- 500# capacity with variable speed control
Welding Power Sources & Wire Feeders
- (21) Welding Power Sources (both Fixed and Portable) complete with wire feeders. Most are Miller late model dual wire feeders with booms
- (1) Portable Welding Power Source (Stick Welding)
Robotic Welding Station
- 2008 Motoman HP50-20 High Speed Robotic Welding Station
122.3” horiz. reach and 219.9” vertical reach with ± 0.006” repeatability. Equipped with (1) Motoman MBC-2300M Drop Center Positioner offering tilting & rotational axis with 5,000# capacity. Includes (1) Motoman HM1600 Head Stock/Tail Stock.
For a complete listing of our Facility & Equipment, this is our latest version of our facilities capabilities. There are content changes to our plethora of machining capabilities, please contact us for the most up to date information available.