We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Therefore, we are continuously looking for new talent to further enhance our team. We always accept resumes or applications for welders, fitters, machinists, assemblers and engineers. We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, including excellent pay, quarterly incentive bonus, lucrative 401k Retirement Plan, health insurance, paid holidays and vacations. Brilex Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a " drug free " company.
|Resumes / Employment Application|
Brilex Industries, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 749
Youngstown, Ohio 44501
What’s the buzz about Brilex? At Brilex our people are our strength. Our employees share in our success which creates a stable work environment to grow and thrive! We are passionate about investing in our community and business, and in exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Quality Machine, LLC, located in Newton Falls, Ohio is known for producing high quality parts utilizing CNC and manual Mills, Machining Centers and Lathes. Our team of professionals has the ability to meet time sensitive customer delivery requirements and reverse-engineering needs.
Quality Machine was established in 1952 focusing primarily on customers in Northeast Ohio. In 2007, we became a member of the Brilex Group of Companies, www.brilex.com, and have continually grown and diversified our customer base that now serves throughout the United States and Canada.
The Brilex Group of Companies offers excellent wages, job stability and quarterly profit-sharing with company funded retirement contributions. If you like fast-paced work in a family friendly – team oriented environment, please read further about our exciting job opportunity!
Located in McDonald, Ohio, Amrod Bridge & Iron, LLC (ABI) www.amrodbi.com is an AISC Major Steel Bridge certified fabricator of structural steel components for use in all heavy civil construction projects.
ABI is a member of the Brilex Group of companies, www.brilex.com, one of the fastest growing companies in Northeastern (Youngstown) Ohio.
Fabrication Layout Inspector
This position’s responsibilities include evaluating/verifying that first production runs, finished fabrications and quality specifications are meeting customer requirements in a fabrication/job shop environment.
The successful candidate will be trained to use precision measuring equipment (CMM) to inspect fabrications.
- Reads and interprets blueprints / engineering drawings for fabrication conformance to specifications
- Utilizes Welding/Fitting knowledge to verify weld joint fit-up in accordance with drawings and welding procedures
- Dimensional inspection of completed fabrications, including verification of flatness, squareness, and distortion
- Scribing of all layout lines on fabrications for the purpose of machining setup
- Visual inspection of finished welds in accordance with standard acceptance criteria
- Minor welding and/or grinding of deficient area
Skills / Education
- HS diploma or equivalent required with 5-7 years of experience in Welding/Fitting fabrications or combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge using precision measuring instruments, GD&T and heat treating
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and blue prints
- Ability to perform mechanical inspections and layouts
- Basic shop mathematical ability
- Knowledge and application of basic Metrology
- Prior experience using portable CMM Equipment
- Certified Weld Inspector (CWI) certification or education toward CWI is a significant plus
- Magnetic Particle and/or Liquid Penetrant Inspection Qualifications
- Working knowledge of 2D and/or 3D CAD modeling software
Sets up and operates conventional welding equipment in a fabrication/job shop environment.
• 5 years prior experience in light/heavy plate welding in the fabrication industry
- Prior experience in the layout and fitting of machinery parts and light to heavy plate fabrications
• Ability to read, understand and interpret blue prints
• Prior experience using GMAW, MIG and SMAW processes
• Demonstrated ability to produce accurate and timely work product
• TIG welding experience
We offer the area’s top wages, quarterly profit sharing bonus/attendance bonus/shift premium, 401K with 100% company match up to 5% and competitive health/dental insurance with employer funded Health Saving Account contributions.
CNC Machinists – Second shift Multiple Positions
The successful candidate will be performing set-ups and operating newer CNC Horizontal/Vertical Boring Mills and Machine Centers machining medium to heavy plate in a fabrication/job shop environment.
- Three (3) years prior CNC machining experience with boring/milling operations
- Experience machining medium to heavy plate fabrications
- Experience interpreting blue prints, performing set-ups and editing programs
- Adherence to safe work practices
- Experience working in a fabrication/job shop operation
We are currently seeking a qualified Fitter to fill an opening on first shift.
Performs fitting and layout of parts in a fabrication/job shop environment.
- 5 years of experience in the layout and fitting of machinery parts
- Oxy and Plasma burning experience
- Prior experience in light/heavy plate fabrications
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blue prints and engineering drawings
- Ability to use measuring tools to determine dimensions and tolerances
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate and timely work product
- Prior experience working with overhead cranes and rigging
- Experience working with stainless steel wires, 70 series wire using FCAW/SMAW
- Experience with Tack and Carbon Arc Welding
- Experience using Heat Straightening to flatten material for fitting
We offer the area’s top wages with quarterly profit sharing bonus. 100% employer 401k match up to 5%. Other benefits include: competitive health insurance with employer funded HSA contribution and bi-weekly attendance bonus.To apply: email resume/cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send to: Brilex Industries, Inc., Attention HR, PO Box 749, Youngstown, OH 44501