We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Therefore, we are continuously looking for new talent to further enhance our team. We always accept resumes or applications for welders, fitters, machinists, assemblers and engineers. We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, including excellent pay, quarterly incentive bonus, lucrative 401k Retirement Plan, health insurance, paid holidays and vacations. Brilex Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a " drug free " company.
|Resumes / Employment Application|
Some browsers may or may not need plug-ins turned on for PDF files to work properly.
What’s the buzz about Brilex? At Brilex our people are our strength. Our employees share in our success which creates a stable work environment to grow and thrive! We are passionate about investing in our community and business, and in exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Sets up, programs and operates a Motoman Robotic welding cell in a fabrication / job shop environment
• 3-5 years of welding, layout and fitting experience working with medium to heavy plate in the fabrication industry
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blue prints
• Prior experience using GMAW, MIG and SMAW processes
• Demonstrated ability to produce accurate and timely work product
• Robot welding and programming
• TIG Welding
CNC Machinists - Large Mills - 2nd shift
The successful candidate will be performing set-ups and operating newer CNC Horizontal/Vertical Boring Mills and Machine Centers machining medium to heavy plate in a fabrication/job shop environment.
- Three (3) years prior CNC machining experience with boring/milling operations
- Experience machining medium to heavy plate fabrications
- Experience interpreting blue prints, performing set-ups and editing programs
- Adherence to safe work practices
- Experience working in a fabrication/job shop operation
Quality Machine, LLC, located in Newton Falls, Ohio is known for producing high quality parts utilizing CNC and manual Mills, Machining Centers and Lathes. Our team of professionals has the ability to meet time sensitive customer delivery requirements and reverse-engineering needs.
Quality Machine was established in 1952 focusing primarily on customers in Northeast Ohio. In 2007, we became a member of the Brilex Group of Companies, www.brilex.com, and have continually grown and diversified our customer base that now serves throughout the United States and Canada.
The Brilex Group of Companies offers excellent wages, job stability and quarterly profit-sharing with company funded retirement contributions. If you like fast-paced work in a family friendly – team oriented environment, please read further about our exciting job opportunity!
Lead CNC Operator / Supervisor
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing daily direction to all work centers and maintaining productivity / efficiency requirements in a machine shop environment. This is a “working supervisor” position that requires the incumbent to possess recent experience in the set-up, operation and programming of CNC Lathes / Mills / Machining Centers and Manual Lathes. Interest in being developed/promoted to Plant Manager/GM in the future would be an ideal fit for the right candidate.
- Pro-actively communicates and re-enforces safe behaviors and compliance with company policies/procedures
- Sets up, edits and operates CNC Machining Centers / Mills / and Lathes as required
- Trains, coaches and develops apprentice Machinists
- Creates and monitors production schedule
- Previous experience in fabrication estimating from a machining perspective
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with direct reports, peers and supervisor
- Monitors and reviews all incoming material to include staging parts and tracking inventory as appropriate
- Inspects completed orders prior to shipment. Ensures parts are complete, inspected and packed properly
Skills, Experience and Education
- Three-five years of experience as a Lead CNC Machinist with supervisory responsibilities in a CNC / manual machining environment
- Prior experience training / coaching CNC / manual machinists in performing set-ups, programming, blue print interpretation and in-process quality verification
- Recent CNC / manual machining set up experience utilizing Vertical / Horizontal Mills, Lathes and Machining Centers with FANUC controls desired
- Associate’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to edit programs at the machine and using CAD/CAM applications to increase efficiencies is desired
Equipment Sales Manager
BBM Railway Equipment, www.bbm-railway.com, specializing in the engineering and manufacturing of rolling stock assembly, maintenance and testing equipment has an immediate opening for an Equipment Sales Manager covering the North American territory (US & Canada).
POSTION SUMMARY:The Equipment Sales Manager will be a member of our field sales team and will focus on developing business opportunities with existing/new customers with the goal of growing stock assembly, maintenance and testing equipment sales in the North American region. The successful candidate will be technically oriented with strong oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills. This position will report to the Vice President.
- Achieve revenue and sales targets as defined by the business leadership
- Develop strategy, tactics, and sales plans for NA sales of rail equipment
- Develop relationships with key industry customers
- Analyze the market, the players and their interactions
- Identify and report on business opportunities in maintenance and testing equipment
- 5 years sales experience including business development and account management in the rail equipment market
- Prior railway technical and industry knowledge required
- Specific railway/maintenance/service supplier contacts a must
- Ability to travel at least 50-70% of the time
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Quarterly Commission plan
- Travel and Entertainment budget
- Onsite or home office
- 401k with generous company match
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance options and various company paid benefits